Monday, June 21, 2010

What makes you blush...?

I blush when someone compliments me,


or teases me in a fun way.....=)What makes you blush...?
When I'm caught doing something I shouldn't beWhat makes you blush...?
i blush a very annoying amount. When someone compliments me, when i get teased -in a fun way or not- when i trip -which is quite often-, when someone laughs at me -in a fun way or not- and a zillion other things.
same thing for me, I have a hard time accepting compliments because I grew in a critical environment and good things sometimes confuse me.





getting laughed is something I am used to so getting teased does not bother me.
Everything!





no seriously. i blush ALL THE TIME! when i laugh, when i cry, when i'm embarrassed, when someone talks to me.





oh dear! it's my downfall


: ]






what makes me blush is when girls say that i have cute dimples on my cheeks. i think girls dig that, but i blush.
compliments me, or makes fun of me, or if i do something gross or embarressing
Same with me...when someone compliments me or when I see ';someone'; looking in my direction.





I blush pretty bad when I'm embarrassed too! lol
i blush when someone compliments me too! i also do when i am nervous and in awkward situations.
When i realize i said something silly and forget i am blonde...
When im around someone I like, or when I get butterflies. I usually don't blush, I get this stupid smile on my face, that I cant control - So annoying.



I blush when something embarrasses me.
I blush when im near the guy i like. When I say blush, i mean i turn beetroot red.
me 2!


also when someone says something good about me in front of a lot of people!
I blush when people make fun of what I say, or yes, compliments are flattering and its annoying I blush a LOT!
I don't blush. It's the complexion. Or maybe I've heard all the BS and I'm immune now. LOL
i blush when im tryin to do something but i mess up nd then everyone thinks i suck at whatever im doing.
when i'm complimented or embarrassed really bad! lol :D
WHEN A WOMAN ASKS ME OUT AND I AM A RELATIONSHIP ALREADY
umm from compliments..or when someone says somethin cute and sweet to me.. or if they r teasin me in a funn wayy.. haha
when i get told off at school


when i get embarressed really
ditto!
when someone i likes compliment me!
When my boyfriend says cute things to me.
When a cute boy says something cute. (:
When my 4 year old grandaughter farts in public and them laughs out loud.
I wish I knew...
When i see you,,,
When a teacher calls on me
Cold
When I'm lying.
both with my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services