Monday, June 21, 2010

When pretty Asian women smile at you does it make you blush?

It depends on the person but it's very possible.When pretty Asian women smile at you does it make you blush?
Why does a human being have to be Asian or a woman to make anyone blush. Plenty of ';GUYS'; who weren't Asian made me blush. This is a weird question. Get a life. hahaWhen pretty Asian women smile at you does it make you blush?
Stop trolling about asian women! Now about their men...ok, or Latin women, sure...they are beautiful at least, I mean even white women beat asian women Hell I DO! lol
Any cute girl (Especially Asian ones:D:) who smiles at me I blush..I know..I'm a nerd.
No I take a picture and post it on the internet. Smiling asian women are big money ya know!
Their not attractive at all.
No, but I think they're cute xP
aww, thank you.
I canttell when they are smiling........there yes are always slanted, and their mouths have cat fur around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services