Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who was the last person that made you blush?

Charmz....shhhh she doesnt know!Who was the last person that made you blush?
this dude name victorWho was the last person that made you blush?
Santa Claus, I gave him some cookies and milk
Some guy that I was talking to last night. He said that I was adorable. **blushes again**
my youngest daughter asked a question





MO
Maceooooooooo
My skin tone is ';Red-bone'; so it's hard to make me blush :-)


but you made me smile today, does that count?
I got an email from my boo Smiler..it made me blush :)
Honestly..it was grundle goat. She has a way of pushing my buttons, and that is not an easy thing to do. And I mean 'pushing my buttons' in a nice way....darn it.


LOL!
I don't 'blush' - but I definitely PERK UP :)
These girls at school..........i swear, they gang up on everyone.
my husband
I can't say.....she might be on Y/A.
jack frost...





he was nipping at my nose AND my cheeks..
i am in love with bennbj bear...
someone I work with
Can't remember back that far. Now I'm the person who makes people blush and I'm good at it too.
Some girls wen I went 2 get my older sister from skl
someone.....
Hennessy 鈾?#039;s you flattered me last night but I didn't blush.
I didn't make anyone blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services