Monday, June 21, 2010

Poll: Whats something that makes you blush?

You.


Happy?


=D





Do I make you blush? =]Poll: Whats something that makes you blush?
Nothing can make me blush. Who ever can make me blush deserves a medal.Poll: Whats something that makes you blush?
when i get really nervous in front on people.


actually thats not blushing, my entire face just gets really red and i can feel it so i know people can see it.


it sucks.
When I have a crush on someone and someone points it out.


All I can do is blush haha.


Or when someone compliments me.
Knowing that progressive auto insurance has given me my own ';BigRick'; isle. Discount. Discount. Discount.
when i have a crush on someone and they point it out
Compliments.
The guy i like.


I blush every time i see him.
Brians bum
whenever I talk to people I blush. it's annoying
thinking about the former of my affection ... he was sweet =]
talking about this guy that used to give me bass guitar lessons.
My boyfriend
My boyfriend. ♥
when im angry my faces goes red
When someone says I have a pretty smile.
Laughing so hard.
heat
drop pants not bombs
cows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services