Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I make this guy blush?

one of my friends recently made me blush, and that is something that very rarely happens! I promised to get him back and he doesn't think I can. I need some good ideas but there are a few things to be taken into consideration; first of all, he has a girlfriend so nothing that crosses the line of respect for her, he is definitely not your typical dude, very eccentric =] other than that I believe its pretty free reign!


thanks in advance! =DHow do I make this guy blush?
write on your hand/piece of paper, ';smile if you're not wearing underwear'; and show him at a random time, like during class or something. :]How do I make this guy blush?
be like in a public place and speak really loudly and be like '; NO, i will NOT beat you up to make you look tough'; or '; No, i will not whip you untill you cry!!!'; or ';NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!'; then everybodys looking at him then you walk away.
Somehow embarass him. Make him do something embarassing in front of his girlfriend!
Lol just say to him loudly around other ppl ';so did you clear that foot fungus up yet?';
embarass him:)
pull down his pants, XD
U could pants him which is kinda mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services