Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my boyfriend blush?

It is really hard to make him blush. Please help.How can I make my boyfriend blush?
Well, my dear, as I speak from experience: surprise him by putting your hand there. As for example, he is in the kitchen and like all guys he stands leaning on a wall or against the frig and you go up and with the hand flat, press him there. Fingers should be down so it is sort of what is called a goose. Hold him that way for only a half minute; he'll blush and probably start getting firm then look and say, ';Is that a bulge I see?'; Smile, have fun.





Maybe his is leaning back on his car, or in the library or ..... cheers.How can I make my boyfriend blush?
stand really close to him and run your hands lightly up his arms


make sure his eyes are closed. then lean in and kiss him softly.


this will make him blush
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services