Monday, June 21, 2010

Poll: What makes a person blush?

What makes you blush? Love, honeyPoll: What makes a person blush?
When someone keeps pushing my panic buttons; getting under my skin; not understanding the possible outcome of stretching the elastic ban to far and in the love department when I reach the sixth hour of foreplay---Poll: What makes a person blush?
A young attractive lady (stranger) hug %26amp; kiss me!
My crush made me blush!!! Anything embarrassing.....when someone asks me something really embarrassing...and my friend, Todd. He told me he was going to ';write me a love letter'; today. That made me blush.
hmm their conscience i think
when someone spills my secrets in front of everyone :o
if someone kiss me in public, well ! I 'd blush..
Being a nieve and simple man it does not take much. Females top the list.Anything that is a bit risque or forward does it.
Cute compliments.
standing next to the person I like..
I think it would be an embarrasing remark or action. I don` t blush.
Someone saying that I look nice or anything nice like that, someone staring at me, someone who makes fun of me makes me blush.
Attention from my wabbi.
honey
Many things can make a person blush. Depends on their personality and mindset as to what would make them blush. It's different for everyone.
When women compliment me, I turn bright red. It sucks because I have no control over it.
(blushing) I can't say that on here. It's rather embarrassing!
shame.





compliments
sweet compliments :P
embarrassment
I'm Not Sure, But Usually a 'Female' is involved.....!!
a heated head.
Um.. when the blood rushes from ******* to my cheeks.


Honey.


It can be a bit of a flop, no one can supply that much blood.
Alcohol drinks or beverages.
when a woman compliments me....on what?


i'm too embarrassed to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services