Monday, June 21, 2010

How to stop serious blushing (already exhausted most simple remedies)

I've tried using my mind (reverse psychology), self-hypnosis audios, and other relaxation methods like EFT. So far, nothing has helped. I used to think it was just school but now it's summer and i still find myself blushing at silly trivial incidents. PLEASE, if I could stop blushing, I could put my mind to important events coming up in my life. I am seriously thinking of altering my life/career plans because of this stupid problem. Medicine was going to be my last choice but at this point it may have to be used.





So ANY suggestions at all would be great! Thanks!How to stop serious blushing (already exhausted most simple remedies)
Here is what works for me: Imagine all your stress or fear collecting in a balloon you are holding in your hand. As the balloon fills, imagine letting it go and it floating up into the sky, farther and farther away from you. I know it sounds stupid, but it works!How to stop serious blushing (already exhausted most simple remedies)
Hey,





I'm also a blushing sufferer and have set up a support site to help out others like myself. Hope fully you can come along and gain something from it:





http://www.stopblushing.org/





Hope it helps! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services