Monday, June 21, 2010

Do I need to wear blush?

What is the point and does everybody need to wear blush or just some casesDo I need to wear blush?
Blush draws attention to your face by adding a small pop of color. It also reflects light and gives your skin a glowing attribute.Do I need to wear blush?
well when people wear blush hey think it makes their face look a little healthier. 'cause obviously when your face is pale you're either dead, sick, or just unhealthy. But when you add some color it makes them look like the blood circulation is really good and it makes them look more healthy.
This is a totally girly girl `s thing, try to wear ORGASM blush by NARS, and then you`ll never ask this question again, you`ll only wear it, for the sake and the pure pleasure of wearing blush.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
You don't NEED to wear blush, it's mostly there for an effect. Most likely for a face that has foundation on it. It's also just there to give your face a pretty glow. If you don't personally like blush because it may look unnatural on you try a light bronzer.
no one needs to wear blush or makeup. they just do because it helps enhance their features, or in some, cover it up. mostly, people wear it to give color to their face and help define cheekbones, etc. hope it helps! :]
It's just to add color to your face, if you wear face make up that makes your whole face the same color, I would recommend getting some just to put on the places the sun would naturally kiss your face.
I find blush totally wakes up your face.





I don't go outside without my blush.


And it's not because I'm pale, it's because it makes me appear fresh, awake, happy, and healthy
Well, people wear blush because their complexion is pale, and they want to look warm. I only wear blush when I'm sick, because I look pale. =]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
If you're really pale or really really white.... blush just adds some color to your cheeks to make your face stand out more. I wear it, I like it and it works for me.
everyone should wear blush.


It really makes your skin look healthy.


Healthy skin has a slight flush in the cheeks so blush imitates that feel.
I personally never liked wearing blush, even thou I do use concealers and powders.. as well as I don't think they look good on people, they look tooo fake.
No blush looks stupid an un natural no one has Rosy red cheeks all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u got ot wrk n it is vvery high class or posh type wrk ....


going out ..


seing someone


dates


skol(some crazy gals)


any tyme actullly
only if you have pale skin and you have to fine the blush for your skin type
well no but it makes you look more feminine :D if your alredy a total girl ignore that statement
you don't need to wear blush. some people just wear it to give them a warm look.
i like it.


gives me color.


i dont flush on my own unless im overheated.
no blush....just pink your cheeks.
umm to make u look less pale!


if ur not pale or like yellow then u dont need any.
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services