Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i stop blushing and going bright red over nothing all the time? Please help.?

Hey,


I'm 16 and I have a fair few pimples and blackheads,


NOT acne.


I always tend to get embarassed, flush and always blush


over nothing. It's really embarassing. At school i always go


bright red over literally nothing.


How can i stop this?


Does this have to do with my pimples?


Please help, it drives me crazy.How can i stop blushing and going bright red over nothing all the time? Please help.?
Hey, I'm 14 and I blush. Some people do, some people don't. Like you I don't have perfect skin but I don't let that get the better of me.


Sometimes if people just look at me for to long then I blush or I'll burst out laughing, depending on the situation. I'm proud of who I am and you should be too.


I don't think you can stop going red/blushing until you learn whats causing it, otherwise its impossible to know how to stop it. Be comfortable with who you are, stop thinking about the pimples. You could use a reminder of one of your good features eg; hair. I can't see what you look like so if I tell you how beautiful your hair is then I'm lying! Ask somebody close to you that can give you a sensible, honest but sensitive answer. If you haven't tried already use a good moisturiser and some pimple cream. That should do the job. I know its annoying when people say ';Aww..shes blushing!'; or ';Ah, shes gone red. Bless!'; just ignore them and change the subject and divert the attention on to something else like a trip to the mall.





Good Luck


Best Wishes





Love MeHow can i stop blushing and going bright red over nothing all the time? Please help.?
Since you're still young I wouldn't worry too much about blushing since it actually gets better as you get older. I wrote about it here, hope it helps!





http://www.stopblushing.org/stop-blushing/blushing-gets-better-with-age/ Report Abuse

Maybe go to a dermatologist you might have Rosacea.





http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_di鈥?/a>
Hiya


im 16 as well amd i have quite a few pimple etc and i also go bright red for no aparent reason it is so embarassing and i sometimes even do it when i'm with a group of my friends. I'm so relieved that i'm not the only one it happens to, i looked it up on the internet and aparently there is some kind of blushing surgery you can have that stops it, wb if you can


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services