Monday, June 21, 2010

What does it mean if I look at a pregnant coworker of mine and she often starts blushing or looking nervous?

Does that mean she dislikes me?What does it mean if I look at a pregnant coworker of mine and she often starts blushing or looking nervous?
She maybe pregnant and single!!! Maybe she likes you?!?What does it mean if I look at a pregnant coworker of mine and she often starts blushing or looking nervous?
It's probably just as simple as she may be embarrassed at some level by her condition. I doubt that a person who disliked you would react by blushing or looking nervous.
no the opposite. that she likes you ^^ who's the father. is she with the father?
She's probably self-conscious because of her pregnancy and wishes you wouldn't look at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services