Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Selecting a blush?

I don't normally wear blush, but I do want to try it...so what color should I go for? there are so many out there. you can go on my 360 for the pic. thanks a ton.Selecting a blush?
clinique is the best. when you go to department store the sales person will help you to pick out the right colorSelecting a blush?
If you don't normally wear blush and are looking for something that just gives your cheeks more ';pop'; than try this.





Look at your cheeks when you get flushed (maybe from the cold or from blushing). Study that color and then head off to the store to find a similar color. If you let your natural flush be your color guide than the blush will always look good on you.





Of course you can have some variety with the finish of the blush from matte, satin, shimmery and so on.





Just make sure on your application that you apply it evenly and not too heavy. Keep it focused on the apple of your cheek and blend.





Depending on your budget I highly recommend Nars blushes.
dont get it from like shoppers drug mart, or anyplace like that. i would suggest just getting it from Sephora, or M.A.C.


they have the BEST makeup out there. @ MAC they have this barbie blush, and it looks extremely nice on all types of skin, I'm tanned, and my best friend is very pale, and we both use it. but yeah just go to one of them, and ask the cosmetician there or whatever what colour they think will look best on you, and I'm sure they will show you a few things :P


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services