Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies, what are things I could say to my girlfriend that would make her blush?

What kind of woman is she?Some women like when you talk dirty, some want to hear sweet mushy things.Figure that out and we'll work from there.Ladies, what are things I could say to my girlfriend that would make her blush?
You've got a big blood stain on the back of your dress, did you forget to put your pad on this morning?Ladies, what are things I could say to my girlfriend that would make her blush?
I'm a man but I would just tell her what you;re going to do to her... and do it. throw in a surprise here and there,
Tell her she had a well rounded bust.
tell her the things that come from your heart. it wont hurt to be specific about certain things she do or things you all have don't together. take what makes her a different woman in your eyes and insinuate it. good luck
you say to her your nature is very nice
tell her ur name-MONKEY.
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services