Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What can I do to help stop blushing?

I blush on these occasions:





Talking to a stranger


In an environment that Im not use too


Sometimes at school even when no one is talking to me





Im a guy too, if that helps. What can I do to stop it or prevent it or to not happen as much?What can I do to help stop blushing?
I have the same problem and believe me I feel your pain lol. If you were a girl I would say wear a lot of make-up but in your case I don't know. Learn how to relax and if your face starts to turn red try to control it take deep breaths or try and hide or cover your face until it goes away..... hopefully you will grow out of it.What can I do to help stop blushing?
Try focusing on other things in your life and your blushing will reduce. The more you worry about blushing the more you're likely to blush. If you're still stuck though check out the support site I've set up to help blushing sufferers as it might help you:





http://www.stopblushing.org/ Report Abuse

for u not to blush, you really need to feel comfortable where you are or who u r with. something must be bothering you, its actually normal because everyone blushes at one point lol but maybe with you dats something you cant control, unlike other feelings you can...dont worry bout it :]
take Pepcid AC before you go out. Its supposed to reduce the blood going to the skin.
you got to figure out what makes you blush. believe in yourself.
walk away
It's more of a problem for us fair-skinned people. When I was young it was a problem for me too. But with age and experience comes increased comfort levels in more situations. I rarely blush now...but now I'm 50. Maybe its a blessing that comes with old age...you know there ought to be some blesing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services