Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What blush is right for me?

i have warm under tones and i am considering to buy lo real bare Natural products i already know that my color is natural beige and i have never in my life used blush so i wanted to try it what color will go well with me and preferably of the same brand.What blush is right for me?
I'd say a coral colorWhat blush is right for me?
Max factor pressed blush works good


it has three colors that you can blend really easily


it works for me and my skin sounds like it's a little darker than yours


=]
The lighter you ski is the lighter the blush should be. You don't want something very dark. It won't look nice. You can also try a little bit of bronzer.
the best blush i have ever used was by Neutragena. It is a big peachy pink palette and the color is called ';healthy'; i love it
like a peachy blushhh %26lt;3
Pinch ur cheeks slightly... This colour is the colour blush u should go 4 :-)
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services