Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do women blush when we say their like men,but men hated it when their called women?

Does this proof that man is better?..Why do women blush when we say their like men,but men hated it when their called women?
It just proves how insecure and uncomfortable men are with their self-image.Why do women blush when we say their like men,but men hated it when their called women?
Obviously.
i do not like being called like a man which happens sometimes to me becasue when i am pmsing i have a hard *** attitude when anyone pisses me off. and my guy friends are odd, and i play way to many videogames, and i demand more sex and whatnot than men...... but i still dont like it. you men are idiots.
I'm not sure where you were raised; but I wouldn't recommend going about commenting to women here (Canada), that they are masculine without proper protection... It's not going to go over well...
Man has more power


The question is, does man know what to do with this power


he has of yet to make the correct choices


He corrupts what he cannot have, or destroys it altogether





plus men have a (huge) Ego to live down, always has to prove something, while the woman sits on the sidelines and laughs
I'm pretty sure if I told my girlfriend ';she's like a man';, she'd hit me in my manliness.
because woman feel more powerful and men feel weaker after those kinds of comments ...





no gender is better than the other , both are required to continue civilization as we know it
i agree about the picking up wemon in trucker bars.





because im pretty sure if you called me a man, id punch you in the face and give you a reason to call me that. the only red cheecks would be yours.
I think its simply flattering for a woman to be call they are like man because it means that they are strong like men.But on the other hand ,if you call a man to be womanly,the man will be greatly insulted because women are commonly known as a weaker party between both sexes.





Men are generally stronger than women bt of course,there are many women out there who are very strong[physically n mentally]as well.=)
say what?
because they just want to be able to write their name in the snow same as guys
This all goes down to centuries of living in a patriarchal culture, where it is considered less desirable to be like a woman in many respects. This is one of the reasons that male gays have it a bit worse than female gays - they are more ';feminine'; in nature, and therefore considered less worthy.
Hah I for one would take offense to being called ';like a man'; I am a woman and happy to be one. Matter of fact here is a little secret; if you were to call me a man you might want to stand at least 4 ft away so I do not accidentally slap you. I was about 13 years old the last time anyone mistook me for a boy.
Umm....I'd be pretty offended if someone called me a man!


So no, it doesn't prove man is better.
man is better because he has a third leg.
I don't know if women blush because of that. But I think I understand what you mean. I think it is because the feminism that is popularly bought into is actually not holding up femininity but saying that it's okay for women to have what is commonly thought of as masculine virtues. Sadly, this ignores what is commonly thought of as feminine and thus leaving question as to whether or not she should be ashamed. Gentleness, for example, is still thought of as weak. And performing well in your career as the greatest thing you can do. When will a true feminism be recongnized? Alice Von Hildebrand is a true feminist, in my opinion. There are others, but a true feminism is not popularly known.
Isn't there a Country and Western song about this?
Maybe you should stop picking up ';women'; in trucker bars.
Because that's exactly what they 'should' do. (According to how we are taught.)





The fact that a woman blushes when you say something potentially insulting is proof that she is feminine. The fact that a man get's aggro about being called feminine is proof that he is masculine.





There you have it! :)
If you said that to them, they were probably insulted and flushed with anger.





Keep it up, loverboy....you're a class act, and no mistake...








(PS men in patriarchal/monotheistic societies are generally taught to view sexual ambiguity in an aggressive and threatened fashion, but this response hasn't been true in all cultures and societies)
It's because women are perceived as the weaker sex. That's not true at all. What we lack in physical strength we more than make up for it in brain power. So men shouldn't be offended if they're called women. It's actually a GREAT compliment.
we blush when you say that? whatever you say
no,most women are closet lesbians . most men are not queers .....
No. This is proof that men have a higher status in society than women.
Men hate the idea of having to keep themselves looking sexy. We prefer to make a lot of money and have people love us for that.





You never see an ugly woman in a Porsche with a handsome guy, but you can always see an ugly guy in a Porsche with a beautiful woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services