Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which of the following would likely make you blush?

1. being naked in public


2. being naked in front of a mirror,alone


3. your feet


4. your relatives


5. racist jokes


6. falling down or tripping when trying to impress a certain someone


7. winning an award


8. being paged over an intercom system in public


9. being praised for a job well done


10. someone online flirting with you


More than one answer is cool...=)





thanx~Which of the following would likely make you blush?
1) %26amp; 2) Didn't last time.


3) Large hands, large feet, large....


4) So, you've met them, have you? %26lt;blushes badly%26gt;


5) I go two ways on this one, depending on how they're meant.


6) It happens. No big.


7) I don't mind an award, it's when people go overboard on praise, that's embarassing.


8) No big.


9) Nice to hear.


10) I'm not blushing, I'm smiling. You?Which of the following would likely make you blush?
All the best to you as well. =) Report Abuse

6.
All of them i blush very easily
1


6


lol
falling down or tripping when trying to impress a certain someone
1
1 being naked in public. for some reason SEMI naked is fine, but the whole thing, i'd be blushing for sure.


6 falling down always makes me blush.


7 winning an award definately.
1


4


5


9
1, 5 and 6.
1, (this is actually the worst thing)


6,( oh how many times have i done that! good ice breaker though)


7, (especially if you're at the back of the room and have to walk all the way to front to collect it)


9, ( you work your a*s off to do it well, but you still say ';oh it was nothing really';)


10, (doesn't happen very often, lol)
1
fallin down
Only number 6
Winning an award.
6
1
1 and 10
I would like to have sex
7 and 8.
How i wish u would flirt with me online now @ : muraledh@yahoo.com by adding on me to ur Ym now.
1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9.


Yeah, I'm a little paranoid.
1. being naked in public


6. falling down or tripping when trying to impress a certain someone


10. someone online flirting with you
1. being naked in public - Most defiantly! eek!


2. being naked in front of a mirror,alone - Not at all


3. your feet - No? lol...


4. your relatives - Only if they say something to really embarrass me, but, i don't get embarrassed that easily.


5. racist jokes - They just make me mad!


6. falling down or tripping when trying to impress a certain someone - Oh yes! Very much so!


7. winning an award - Yep, particularly if i deserve it... lol


8. being paged over an intercom system in public - No?


9. being praised for a job well done - Not if I deserve it


10. someone on line flirting with you - If I have a little crush, It makes me smile... Maybe I have blushed once or twice...
number 6, that's it
1


6


7


10





lol
1 and 6. Aw, even imagining the scenario is bad enough. =(
1 2 6 7 8 9 cheers :)
What about the Gnome?
1, 3, %26amp; 4
1, 6 (checked and confirmed), 7 (that, too), 9 (and that), 10 (and this)
All expect 2, 3, 8, and a racist joke would make me cringe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services