Wednesday, June 23, 2010

POLL: What what the last thing that made you blush?

I'm not telling! lol xPOLL: What what the last thing that made you blush?
One of my contacts, not saying who :)POLL: What what the last thing that made you blush?
Yesterday, a guy names Joe always flirts with my friend and I. He decided, he should unzip his jacket, pull down his shirt, rub his chest(you know what part), pretend to unzip his pants, say suggestive thing to me and my friend, like ';Hey Jennifer(Me) what you doing tonight?'; and ';Oh Halle, your so s*xy'; and more. That made me go paler than I already am(I'm pale), and bright red. When ever he pretend to undress, I cover my eyes, and Halle looks away.
YESTERDAY when my friend was telling me what I said to her on the phone when I was drunk and on like shrooms...


Apparently I told her i made out with the hottest girl ever


and she told me that and the girl was standing RIGHT beside me.
one of the guys in college sayin there was a dead mouse and throwing it at me (it wasnt it was a roller bandage) but i screamed so loud and shouted profanitys at him. the lecturer was NOT impressed





i blushed sooo bad
Joe Jonas smiling at me in a picture. He's soooo saying I love you.


Answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Looking at my awesome new North Face backpack. It's MEMORIZING. Lmao, just kidding. I think the last thing that made me blush was talking to this boy I like...
Someone said something really embarrassing, made me blush.
hmmm....Someone special
rimmel
Someone flirting with me on msn.


I do blush like an idiot.
One of my contacts, aswel ;) x
I got a very explicit text from my bf while I was at a playgroup
when someone said i was pretty. :P
When a guy i knew gave me a lovely compliment, xx
Bruce telling me im cool!!! so r yu Brucie! x
i have no idea
my friend calling out some guy flirting with me


haha
my science lesson
on Friday, when I saw my future spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services