Monday, June 21, 2010

I have a company meeting this afternoon how do I be more confident and stop blushing?

There will be around 200 people there and I am scared I will be required to participate in discussions (I am so shy) and when everyone looks at me I will go a bright red colour. Any suggestions how to just relax etc etc???I have a company meeting this afternoon how do I be more confident and stop blushing?
Visualize the crowd in your mind in there bed close, Jammie's slippers etc. this humanizes them and puts you all on the same level. say the lords prayer to yourself. Be strong you can do this, I have confidence in you!!! GOOD LUCK !!I have a company meeting this afternoon how do I be more confident and stop blushing?
A couple of shots of straight vodka will give you all the cinfidence you will ever need.
Is it so wrong to be shy ? . I am a shy person myself and it used to make it worse for me when people would notice that and start making comments about it , but now I don't really care . It's just who I am . I am not so out going , or friendly but I am a sensitive person and people come to me when they need to talk to someone , I bet you are the same too.


So, my weird advice is ';Be shy';, be yourself , but don't let it control you . Learn this , to be shy is only a part of your personality . Something that you live with . and it's kinda cute when u think of it ,


But don't define yourself as shy . Cuz if u look at urself this way , people will look at u this way .


Finally , I would like to say . Don't think too much . Just go there and have fun ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services