Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When's the last time someone made you blush?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;does not blush easily...When's the last time someone made you blush?
About 10 mins ago. ;-)When's the last time someone made you blush?
I have felt warm in the face, but have not blushed in a long time.


You don't blush easily eh...


I love a challenge.





and hubby is right on the money. You are HOT!


;)
i made myself blush today at a comment i made. no one else has made me blush in a very long time.





if i were bi, i'd........
Oh Lord. My crush makes me blush all the time. All he has to do is look at me the right way. It sucks. Totally holds me back from flirting.
2 minutes ago.
when my best guy friend said ';your very beautiful'; omg i never blushed that much my entire life lol because my best guy friend is my crush, and now we are dating ;)
Never
Today about an hour ago.
like 30 minutes ago...;-)
I keep telling you what a hottie you are! Now, can we have that threesome, already!!
it takes more than that
Just roll with it.......Babe, you're HOT!
Last week at work this woman grabbed my butt and told me she wanted to take me home.
The moment I layed eyes on you. honest!
lol, at school


with my crush =]
i blush way too easily so..
I ate a shrimp.








%26lt;---allergic to shellfish
today at school
a few days ago.
When my ex boyfriend found out I hooked up with one of his best friends...not the good kinda blush
little while ago.pics in an email.omg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services