Monday, June 21, 2010

What makes you blush?

and does your face turn red or pink when you're embarrassed?What makes you blush?
I'm 38 and do not blush anymore, ever.





Kinda sad huh?





Too much livin' I guess.What makes you blush?
talking to a spunk on the phone or by im or email.weird i dont have the same problem in person.
red so red when i got embarrassed!
When I don't wear underwear and forget to zip my zipper.
when i am embarrassed that is the effect
red face.. and yeah when someone is taking the mickey out on me ..
this is weird, but i blush everytime i hear someone with a good voice sing. i turn red, btw.





when i hear good tone in someone' voice, i can feel the heat from my ears travel to my face very quickly.
Thought of the person whom you love makes you blush
my cheeks and chin turn pink.
im kinda dark so nither my hand hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services