Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I always blush and I need help please?????????

I blush whenever I talk in front of the class and I am always scared to talk in front of the class just because I am scared that I will blush. In all my presentations, I turn beet red and it is really embarrassing and everyone makes fun of me. I wouldnt even be embarrassed if I didnt turn red. Any advice? PLEASE I NEED HELPI always blush and I need help please?????????
General advice: Tell yourself it doesn't matter what other people see of you, what you do. Try to have confidence just to be who you are, instead of worrying if you're saying the right thing etc. It really doesn't matter what other people think of you. And when you're embarrased or worried about something you did, remind yourself that everyone else will forget it really quickly and not care about it (even if they tease you at the time) - you will be the only one who remembers in 3 years time. So perhaps you shouldn't think of it as too disastrous or too important. Individual things you say, or do, do not equal what people see you as. They see you as a whole person, a little thing that you say etc won't alter the view they already have of you much, if at all.





I think you will blush less as you understand these things. I used to blush terribly terribly easily back in high school (years, 9, 10, and 11). I'd go bright red. My friends noticed this and would say, ';Amelia, your ears are turning red'; (even when it wasn't an embarrasing moment) because they knew I would blush every time even if they just said that. In about year 11 or 12 I thought ';this is ridiculous'; and I just didn't care much what my friends said anymore - and I stopped blushing so easily. I'm more confident now, and I think that is why. I still blush sometimes.





I think blushing is an impulse - it's not something you can control when it happens. I think you'll 'grow out' of it with a bit of time as you learn to care less about how other people see you, and be more confidentI always blush and I need help please?????????
There are medication that can help such as beta-blockers, anti-histamines, and serotonin re-uptake inhibitors for your problem.





There's hope, go see your doctor.
I have the same problem! Im so fair that I turn red if someone looks at me.,,,I widh there was a way to stop turig red but I dont think there is
One reason people laugh and giggle when someone blushes is because they can see the person clearly, without disguise. Blushing is an honest thing, and shows emotions that we all have. Simply because some of us have learned to subvert and hide our inner selves doesn't mean we no longer are human.


We laugh at ourselves, and the human state.





Be yourself. We are graced by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services